Current Size: 100%
Graduate Certificate in Cybersecurity
15 Credit Hours
Cybersecurity has become an increasingly important area of study within the discipline of computer science and engineering, especially in view of the increased demands for national security. The interdisciplinary program is comprised of the curriculum in the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science. Courses can be used towards the masters degree program in computer science to provide a continuous path for the student towards a master degree.
Courses can be used towards the masters degree program in computer science to provide a continuous path for the student towards a master degree. The Certificate program requires 15 credits, including a year-long course in Cybersecurity, two additional technical courses, and a capstone project course.
- Fall, Spring, [Summer]
Certificate in Cybersecurity Studies Program List of Accepted Courses
If you have a course not offered on this list that you would like to take you MUST get written approval from Dr. Danda B. Rawat.
- Students Already Enrolled
- Good academic standing
- A minimum of 6 eligible credits (as determined by the
Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science)
- Students Not Already Enrolled
- Satisfactory completion of regular degree requirements
- Requirement Exceptions
- No Graduate Record Examination
- Other specific requirements of the Department
- Demonstration of the same level of achievement as degree seeking students.
- Maintenance of at least a B grade in each course.