Current Size: 100%
Research Symposium 2017 Winners
The Graduate School’s tradition of academic and research excellence is well established in the annals of graduate education both nationally and internationally.
This tradition is inextricably bound to the level and breadth of faculty and student accomplishments, as well as alumni contributions.
- Professor Hassan Ashktorab and International Group of Scientists Conducting Research on Gastrointestinal Diseases
Key Centers / Institutes of Research at Howard University
Several institutes and learning centers comprise a growing mix of programs and outreach focal points for research and learning, including:
- The Center for Energy Systems and Controls
- The Center for Preprofessional Education
- Nanoscale Science and Engineering Facility
- Howard University Cancer Center
- Center for Sickle Cell Disease
- Georgetown-Howard Universities Center for Clinical and Translational Science
- Center for Integrated Quantum Materials
Additional Research Resources