Current Size: 100%
- Faculty Roles and Responsibilities
A brief discussion about three components of the faculty member's role in academe.
- Overview of the Preparing Future Faculty Program
The web site for the national program outlines the core features, identifies participants, and provides links to a discussion listserv and a jobs listserv.
- Empowering the Faculty: Mentoring Redirected and Renewed
Gayle Luna and Deborah L. Cullen highlight the benefits of mentoring for both junior and senior faculty.
- Cooperative Learning: Increasing College Faculty Instructional Productivity
David W. Johnson and other authors suggest that a cooperative, team-based college structure increases faculty members' effectiveness.
- Collaborative Peer Review: The Role of Faculty in Improving College Teaching
Larry Keig and Michael D.Waggoner demonstrate how faculty can assist each other in strengthening teaching.