Current Size: 100%
The PFF program is a two-year commitment. Active members are expected to:
- Attend all PFF general body meetings.
- Complete the “Faculty Roles and Responsibilities” course during their first year in the program.
- Note: This course is generally offered during the fall semester of each academic year. Please check BisonWeb for the exact time and location of the course.
- You may register through BisonWeb (CRN 86908).
- Attend the two day TA workshop during the fall semester.
- Participate in one site visit to a partner institution per year
- Attend two PFF-sponsored career preparation seminars/workshops per semester
- Note: PFF is sometimes willing to accept other programs' faculty preparation activities as credit for this requirement. Please seek verification for credit prior to attending any outside workshops.
- Create a teaching/academic portfolio with the guidance of the PFF program and their faculty mentor.
- Complete an evaluated teaching experience.
Note: Teaching experiences can include, but are not limited to, on/off-campus guest lecturing, teaching assistantship, and lab instruction or demonstration.